Wow. This page is so old. It seems to just get smaller and smaller over time. Whenver I look at, I end up deleting the stuff that just isn't even remotely relevant anymore (which is almost the entire page). I think it was last updated around '96 or so. I'm going to start adding a timestamps from now on.
(Oct 30 2002)
I did a google search on myself today. It is kind of amusing to see the things it came up with. Here's what I found (and what it means):
Sandpoint, Idaho (197ish to 1993)
- Actually, I couldn't find anything about me in Sandpoint, so I'm creating it now. :)
University of Idaho days (1993-1998)
- My Chemistry Lab Paper (why this was ever put up on the web, I'll never know...) 1995?
- Random Honors Society - I swear everyone was accepted into this one. I guess I must have paid the dues once or I wouldn't be mentioned on their page. 1995
- My senior project mentioned in the ChemE newsletter 1998
My Short Lived Career as an Environmental Engineer in San Francisco (1998 to 1999)
- One paper from Lawrence Livermore Labs. 1999
I'm a Unix SysAdmin! (1999 - ...)
- An embarrasing question on a mailing list. I totally forgot I had put a tab in the config file which kept breaking everything. Someone on that mailing list did eventually reply. It turns out he was a friend of one of my co-workers. I was working at Xigo then. I miss them... 1999 - 2001
- Life is easy sometimes - Ofoto sponsored us in a ski competition. 2002
I have Friends.
- Hungry Friends - this group of friends has stayed together a lot longer then I ever expected. I still see them on a fairly regular basis. It is nice to still have them in my life.
- Tim. Check out his backpacking page - it chronicles most of our backpacking adventures.
- My brother's page - (I'll add the url as soon as I can find it...)
- My mother's page - I'm not going to add it until she fixes it.